Friday 11 January 2019

Simmba actor Sonu Sood pens an emotional letter for his parents after the film's success.

     The success of Simmba has left actor Sonu Sood emotional. He has penned a letter addressing his parents, thanking them for their blessings. In the letter shared on Instagram, the actor has shared how much he misses them.



       Rohit Shetty’s masala entertainer Simmba is breaking box office records and is still attracting moviegoers to the theaters. The success of the film has left actor Sonu Sood emotional. He has penned a letter addressing his parents, thanking them for their blessings. In the letter shared on Instagram, the actor has shared how much he misses them.

     Sood, who played the antagonist Durva Ranade took to his social media account and wrote, “Today when I sit and attend congratulatory calls from so many people on the success of my new movie, there is one call I miss the most… A call from you both. A call that always came on all my little achievements whenever they happened. Today everything feels incomplete without you.”
He continued, “Wish I could sit in a theater with you and watch my film. The applause and whistles would have justified the time I had spent away from you during my struggling days.” Simmba has earned Rs 212.43 within two weeks. The film is still running successfully in the theaters.


     Promising to work hard, Sonu Sood concluded the letter with the words, “Sometimes I wish, I could have made this happen faster. I am sorry mom and dad. I miss you every day when I succeed. I miss you every day when I fail. I will still work hard to make you proud. Stay happy wherever you are and I know you are making things happen for me the way they are happening for me now.”

Please Subscribe & Likes to our YouTube Channel for the Policy-Related issue.

Where is my video: Click Here……..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Priyanka Chopra pregnant? Mom Madhu Chopra answers viral speculation.

           Priyanka Chopra’s mother Madhu opens up about pregnancy rumors swirling around the actor, her wedding to Nick Jonas and her la...