Thursday 31 January 2019

Sara Ali Khan reveals her mom Amrita Singh used to confiscate her books - here's why.

         Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh’s daughter Sara Ali Khan made her Bollywood debut last month. Recently, the actress revealed that when she was younger her mom used to confiscate her books.


        Sara Ali Khan and Amrita Singh | Photo Credit: Instagram

        It won’t be wrong that Sara Ali Khan, who made her big Bollywood debut with Abhishek Kapoor’s Kedarnath, has already become B-town’s favorite. Not only with her acting skills, but the diva has also won many hearts with her sense of style. But did you know Sara, who has become one of the most popular star kids today, was once a book worm?

        Recently, at the Leadership Lecture Series of Global Indian International School, Sara opened up about her nerdy days and said, “Acting has always been a dream, but then I got distracted. Firstly, I was really fat and secondly, I was very nerdy, and the combination meant that I shouldn’t be acting,” reports Times of India.


      The actress also revealed that when she was younger, she wanted to make her career in medicine. “When I finished the tenth grade, I was almost convinced that I wanted to do medicine. But the thing is that I have a mild tremor problem and I realized that I can’t do surgery. So, I decided to do law and I studied History and Political Science. But then in my last year, I did an acting course,” said Sara.

       On the work front, Sara has already entered the Rs 200 crore club with second release Simmba. The movie was directed by Rohit Shetty and starred Ranveer Singh in the lead role. For both her films the young debutant received a lot of praise. The diva is yet to announce her next project.


Where is my video: Click Here……..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Priyanka Chopra pregnant? Mom Madhu Chopra answers viral speculation.

           Priyanka Chopra’s mother Madhu opens up about pregnancy rumors swirling around the actor, her wedding to Nick Jonas and her la...