Monday 17 December 2018

Zero actor Shah Rukh Khan: As an artist, I am very incomplete.

     Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who will be seen next in Zero, says he has never felt complete. The actor adds that there is a lot more than he can do better.




On never feeling complete.
AdvertisingZero (the number) is a perspective. If you look at it, in a way, it is nothing, and it is also everything. It is complete. That’s also how the film is.


On trying to bring in something new in the commercial cinema setup
I always think, within the commercial cinema setup that I am working in, how I can bring in something new, as an actor, as a producer, in whatever capacity I can. So, there I am not complete at all. I am very restless. If you think you are complete, then you are boring. Then you are over and done with.

What do you do after crossing the finish line? So, I don’t think of things as completing. As an old saying goes — the journey is important. If I cross anything, which I think is a good achievement, then I don’t think of it as an end line, I think of it as a milestone. But I don’t plan for it. I don’t have a plan for it. I don’t think ‘I should earn this much’ or ‘I should have that many awards’ or ‘I have to make that many hit films’. I think it is very organic. Because, if you worked in films as long as I have, specifics become less important. You can’t tell, ‘make such and such film’ or ‘make a film that comes on a holiday’ or ‘makes a specific amount of money at the box office’. All the business part of films completely depends on the story that you are telling. Many become experts in these matters, but it doesn’t work for me like that. For me, as time goes and as I do the films that I do, I become less and less of an expert. This could also be the reason I love doing the films I am doing. I am not looking for an end (result) in my films.

Please Subscribe & Likes to our YouTube Channel for the Policy-Related issue.

Where is my video: Click Here……..

Please check a link to the policy related issue plz subscribes……..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Priyanka Chopra pregnant? Mom Madhu Chopra answers viral speculation.

           Priyanka Chopra’s mother Madhu opens up about pregnancy rumors swirling around the actor, her wedding to Nick Jonas and her la...