Wednesday 12 December 2018

What is the types of Party in Hotel….


“The two aims of the Party are to conquer the whole surface of the earth and to extinguish once and for all the possibility of independent thought. There are therefore two great problems which the Party is concerned to solve. One is how to discover against his will what another human being is thinking and the other is how to kill several hundred million people in a few seconds without giving warning beforehand.”
George Orwell, 1984


“Cal’s face swam into view. I couldn’t hear him over the ringing in my ears. I’m pretty sure he mouthed for me to lie still, which seemed easy enough.
He held my hand, and while the pain didn’t go away, a woozy sense of calm spread over me. So I was pretty dispassionate as I rolled my head to the side and watched Cal pull a six-inch shared of lemongrass out of my shoulder. As soon as it was out, the burning faded, but I knew I’d have yet another scar. “That present sucked,” I muttered.”
Rachel Hawkins, Demonglass


plz, check my links… 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Priyanka Chopra pregnant? Mom Madhu Chopra answers viral speculation.

           Priyanka Chopra’s mother Madhu opens up about pregnancy rumors swirling around the actor, her wedding to Nick Jonas and her la...