Wednesday 19 December 2018

Saqib Saleem: I wouldn't call Race 3 a mistake.

      Saqib Saleem, who has completed seven years in the Hindi film industry, got the biggest film of his career in 2018 — Race 3. The film underperformed at the box office but Saqib believes in looking at the silver lining.


      Saqib Saleem does not call Race 3 a mistake even though the film was unanimously panned by audience and critics. For him, the joy of working in a movie with Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor and Bobby Deol is bigger than its performance at the box office.

       “As an actor, you want everyone in the country to know you, not only people who like good cinema but also if I go to (a place like) Indore, then people should know me. So, Ramesh Taurani promised me a film three years ago and he came to me with his biggest film and with the opportunity of working with such great actors.

     “I thought that I didn’t know what would happen with the film. I had never done such acting. But for me, the experience of getting to learn from these people is the takeaway. It was that little joy for that boy who grew up in Kalkaji (Delhi), and now had Soldier, Prem, and Mr. India in a film with him,” Saqib Saleem said referring to Bobby Deol, Salman Khan, and Anil Kapoor, respectively.

Please Subscribe & Likes to our YouTube Channel for the Policy-Related issue.

Click Here……..

Please check a link to the policy related issue plz subscribes……..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Priyanka Chopra pregnant? Mom Madhu Chopra answers viral speculation.

           Priyanka Chopra’s mother Madhu opens up about pregnancy rumors swirling around the actor, her wedding to Nick Jonas and her la...