Thursday 6 December 2018

My son loves the Hotel du Cap, in the south of France.


     If you got up this morning and had fruits for breakfast, it was probably picked by the bent back of an immigrant worker. If you slept in a hotel or motel of the nation, you probably had your room done by an immigrant worker.
    When you come to a hotel room, you want it to be grand, functional and beautiful. But you don’t want things that are not useful. Sometimes you go to hotels and there are all these frames and pictures of people you don’t know, and you end up hiding everything in the drawer, and then housekeeping comes and put it out again.
    We sat around on a hotel balcony with a bottle of wine and tried to figure out how you would go about blowing up a planet. That’s the kind of conversations science fiction writers have when they get together. We don’t talk about football or anything like that.
     I mostly play my dynasty or against someone in the hotel. I don’t really like online games. I can’t stand people yelling in my ear over a headset. I’d rather just play someone like Dwight Howard out in Orlando or people back home. For games like that, it’s cool, but just signing on and playing random people, I hate it.
plz, check my link




No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Priyanka Chopra pregnant? Mom Madhu Chopra answers viral speculation.

           Priyanka Chopra’s mother Madhu opens up about pregnancy rumors swirling around the actor, her wedding to Nick Jonas and her la...