Thursday 6 December 2018

Hotel Quotes.


       Chilling out on the bed in your hotel room watching television, while wearing your own pajamas, is sometimes the best part of a vacation. 

      When you get into a hotel room, you lock the door, and you know there is a secrecy, there is a luxury, there is fantasy. There is the comfort. There is a reassurance.
      So I’m more at home with my backpack, sleeping in a hotel room or on a bus or on an airplane than I am necessarily on a bed. It’s weird being here. It feels like I’m standing next to my real life.

plz, check my link




No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Priyanka Chopra pregnant? Mom Madhu Chopra answers viral speculation.

           Priyanka Chopra’s mother Madhu opens up about pregnancy rumors swirling around the actor, her wedding to Nick Jonas and her la...