Thursday 27 December 2018

Anupam Kher: The Accidental Prime Minister has to be perceived as a film, it should not get into controversies.

      At the trailer launch of The Accidental Prime Minister, Anupam Kher said that he had second thoughts about playing former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in the Vijay Gutte directorial. The film will hit theaters on January 11, 2019.



     The team of The Accidental Prime Minister released the trailer of the film on Thursday. At the trailer launch, actor Anupam Kher, who plays former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in the film, said that he had second thoughts about starring in the Vijay Gutte directorial. The actor also spoke at length about getting the mannerisms of the economist-politician right and stressed the fact that it is a film and should be taken like that only.

     “One and a half years back when my friend Ashoke Pandit told me that there is a film being made on The Accidental Prime Minister, my first reaction was that I should not be a part of this film. This was because of so many reasons. Everybody has heard about the book and there were controversies. I was thinking that this will be a political film. But this is a film which shows, if you have to survive, you have to act and you have to deliver,” Kher said while interacting with the media.

      Anupam Kher believes it’s not easy to portray the role of Manmohan Singh since he is a current political personality and not someone from the 60s who you see in black and white photos. Further, in the conversation, the 63-year-old actor narrated, “Vijay Gutte and Sunil Bohra came to me and asked to think about my decision. My first reaction for a couple of months was the same, I didn’t want to be a part of this film. But then I saw Dr. Manmohan Singh walking from one place to another place on TV. In my mind, the actor in me thought that let’s see if I can walk like him. And, I was a disaster and that challenged me. I rehearsed for half an hour but I just couldn’t get it right. So, then I asked them to let me read the script. And, it totally fascinated me.”

Please Subscribe & Likes to our YouTube Channel for the Policy-Related issue.

Click Here……..

Please check a link to the policy related issue plz subscribes……..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Priyanka Chopra pregnant? Mom Madhu Chopra answers viral speculation.

           Priyanka Chopra’s mother Madhu opens up about pregnancy rumors swirling around the actor, her wedding to Nick Jonas and her la...