Tuesday 4 December 2018

Abhishek Kapoor: Kedarnath is about how people come together during a difficult time.

     Abhishek Kapoor directorial Kedarnath is all set to hit the screens on December 7. The film stars Sushant Singh Rajput and Sara Ali Khan.


      Abhishek Kapoor directorial Kedarnath is all set to release on December 7. Set against the devastating 2013 Uttarakhand floods, the film stars Sushant Singh Rajput and marks the debut of Sara Ali Khan. The trailer and songs of Kedarnath have been garnering a lot of positive response from cinephiles. Ahead of the release, Abhishek sat down for an exclusive chat with indianexpress.com.
     Sharing that the seed of the story was developed when he went for a pilgrimage after his last film, Abhishek said, “I was on the lookout for a new story for my next project. And if you stay in the business, you end up getting the same ideas. So rather than a holiday, I decided to hunt for my story among people. I have been to pilgrimages as a child with my parents, but it didn’t mean much to me then.”
    He added, “But when I went to Vaishno Devi sometime back, I was amazed. I could see the world there so differently. You start understanding the Hindu philosophy better. It rightly says that God resides within each one of us. Since one has to travel up a slope, the elders have a hard time. And I was surprised to find so many Muslim porters helping these Hindu pilgrims there. That’s what defines us as humans. We can all live together beautifully. It’s only politics that divide us.”

Please Subscribe & Likes to our YouTube Channel for the Policy-Related issue.

CLICK HERE

Please check a link to the policy related issue plz subscribes……..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Priyanka Chopra pregnant? Mom Madhu Chopra answers viral speculation.

           Priyanka Chopra’s mother Madhu opens up about pregnancy rumors swirling around the actor, her wedding to Nick Jonas and her la...