Saturday 10 November 2018

Alia Bhatt thinks Ranbir Kapoor is the one: I am walking around with rainbows?

Ranbir Kapoor standing posing for the camera
    In an interview with a leading magazine, Alia could not stop gushing about her boyfriend. When asked if she had found ‘the one’ in Ranbir, she said, “Yeah, I think I have.”
     Alia revealed that she becomes an “affectionate, beautiful person” when she is in love with someone. “I have stars and a halo on my head, and I’m walking around with rainbows. I like to keep it simple and sweet,” she said.
    The Raazi actress prefers not to talk about her personal life because it “invariably becomes the headline” and takes the focus away from her work. However, she does not actively hide her feelings either.

Please subscribe & likes to our YouTube channel for the Policy-related issue.         
                        

Please check a link to the policy related issue plz subscribes……..        
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Priyanka Chopra pregnant? Mom Madhu Chopra answers viral speculation.

           Priyanka Chopra’s mother Madhu opens up about pregnancy rumors swirling around the actor, her wedding to Nick Jonas and her la...